To ensure exposure for the property, we will use a combination of the following marketing elements:
- Newspapers Newspaper advertising is one of the simplest and more effective elements in a marketing campaign. Advertisements will be placed in the local newspaper with the largest circulation, and at least one advertisement will be run in the largest city closest to the sale site, if applicable.
- Direct Mail Direct mail is the most effective promotional tool in reaching prospective Buyers. The brochure will be mailed to L.W. Benton Company, Inc.’s (LWBC’s) extensive database and any other special lists that may apply to your Auction.
- Brochure The brochure will be a high-quality marketing piece that illustrates the property’s features, pictures and sale information. We will produce brochures in order to send to our mailing list, phone solicitations and personal contact inquiries.
- Internet Advertisement One of the fastest growing forms of advertising is via the internet. We will design an attractive ad specifically tailored to your property to be placed on our website, http://www.bidderone.com/, http://www.marknetalliance.com/ , the Global Auction Guide (includes 50+/- syndicated websites) , auctionzip , Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, the Georgia Auctioneers Association website, the National Auctioneers Association website, 36 Marknet Alliance Member websites and any other web site that may benefit that Auction.
- Email Blast Email has become one of the most effective and cost effective methods of advertising. Our team will develope a professional email campaign to be sent out to our email list of thousands as well as any specialty lists that we may obtain.
- TRADE JOURNALS Although not used for every auction, trade journals are very effective for specialty auctions.
- Auction Information Our team will handle all inquiries and will initiate aggressive outbound calling to prospective buyers to increase buyer awareness.
- Signage Signs will be placed promoting the Auctions as well as directional signs.
- Broker participation An additional marketing element is a Broker Participation Program in which a Broker, who brings a successful buyer, who purchases and closes in full on the property will receive a fee. This encourages all other companies in the area to participate in getting your property sold
- Property Inspection Our staff will be onsite for property inspections at designated times and on an appointment basis during the marketing period. We will schedule staff to be available prior to the auction to conduct property showings and answer questions.